Probably the biggest advantage of large format printing is that it is difficult to overlook a large area. It is suitable for a longer period of time and we recommend placing it in the busiest places.
Printing machine Mimaki CJV300-160 (width 160 cm) – combined large plotter also with cutting
Indoor and outdoor printing up to 720 DPI. Digital large format printing technology has many uses. Because the range of printable materials is really wide, almost everything can be printed from plain paper, through self-adhesive foils to rubberized tarpaulins.
The digital technologies we use print with original solvent-based solvent inks, which guarantee water resistance and color stability of outdoor outputs for at least 2-3 years with lamination.
Finishing is also part of our large format printing services. This includes finishing work such as trimming, edge reinforcement, lamination, welds, tunnels, eyelets, storage board lamination and more.
- Self-adhesive foils – full color with own graphics, color – direct colors to choose from sample book, window foils, sandblasted foils, translucent – light foils, car wrap foils – foils for vehicles
- Posters – blue back side poster paper suitable for lamination, interior design, short-term billboards
- Structured art canvas
- Banners – one-sided, two-sided block out banners – for interior and exterior
- Window graphics – perforated foil suitable for windows of vehicles, windows. A good view from the inside, good light transmission from the outside, but at the same time limiting the view.
- Floor graphics – foil with semi-permanent adhesive for easier removal. The surface treatment prevents mechanical damage.
- Wallpapers – Paper of various textures suitable for the interior. Possibility to order a sticker.
- Magnetic foils – 60 cm wide, suitable for easily removable car marking and other surfaces on which gluing self-adhesive foil is not suitable.
- Cut graphics – Wide color range of foils for flat and uneven surfaces, reflective, sand, mirror foils. Cutting to foil width 130 cm.