We give our customers the opportunity to buy goods on credit without complicated processing. All formalities take place in the store where the customer buys the goods.
The equipment is simple
- Take your ID card and second ID (driver’s license, passport, birth certificate, gun license, health insurance card, or bank card).
- For a loan of more than EUR 1,000, have a receipt (preparation from the employer or a copy of the tax return, if the pensioner has such a pension assessment).
- Choose the goods and conclude a loan agreement directly in the store.
- The contract will be approved pending.
A customer who can apply for a loan
- natural person older than 18 years
- citizen of the Slovak Republic
- a citizen of the Czech Republic who has a permanent / temporary residence and an address for the delivery of mail on the territory of the Slovak Republic
- has a steady source of income that he can prove
Length and amount of credit
- You can choose the repayment period from 6 to 48 months (for selected loans up to 72 months)
- the loan amount ranges from € 100 to € 1,500 as standard (up to € 6,500 for selected loans)
- only two documents are needed to buy goods up to € 1,000 in all stores
- the possibility of any amount of deposit, but at least:
- 0% of the selling price of goods in selected stores and for selected loans
- 10% of the selling price of the goods up to 700 €
- 20% of the selling price of goods over 700 €
What is needed to conclude a contract quickly
- prove your identity with a valid ID card
- second identity document (valid driver’s license, valid passport, birth certificate, valid gun license, valid policyholder card, payment card or Home Credit card or card of another installment company)
- confirmation of the client’s income, issued by the employer on the Home Credit form (pensioner – pension assessment, self-employed person – tax return for the last tax period) – you do not need this document for a loan up to € 1,000
More information on the site: www.homecredit.sk